Skip to main content
What is the difference between Fine Art, Press & Photographic Prints?
FINE ART PRINTS
- A Fine Art Giclee print is printed on a 12 color process large format giclee printer otherwise known as inkjet.
- We only use archival based inks and fine art papers that are archival certified to last 200+ years.
- This method provides the highest level of quality possible on the market.
- We offer a variety of fine art paper options. Click here to view more details about each paper.
- Digitally press printed using the HP Indigo also known to be one of the best digital presses in the world.
- We offer a variety of speciality press paper options. Click here to view more details about each paper.
- This type of print is also known as Photographic and is considered the standard for professional photographers.
- Silver Halide is a 100 year old technology that keeps on getting better.
- Continuous tone images are still the standard against which all other imaging technologies are measured.